Hyperlite State 2.0 '21Hyperlite
Due to their oversize dimensions wakeboards are not eligible for free shipping, please choose the oversize option at checkout. A partial refund may be applied after shipping is quoted. See our shipping policy for more information.
Creating a shape to take riders' skills to the next level was the goal behind the new State 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, Hyperlite found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the State 2.0's thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The State 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
- Abrupt continuous rocker:
- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Biolite 3 core:
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque construction:
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered glass:
- The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.