The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. The Griffon 13 ID is equipped with Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel. Both are lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control. Anti Ice Rail to scrape snow from the sole of the boot. Its Multinorm technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either touring, GripWalk or alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features enhanced screws and a centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists. Griffon 13 ID is available with 90, 100, 110 and 120 mm brakes in 4 color combinations.
- AFD Gliding Plate:
- MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice!
- Anti Ice Rail:
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- Inter Pivot 3 Freeride Heel:
- The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe:
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding.
- Compatible with alpine and gripwalk soles