Marker Squire 11 '23Marker
The completely redesigned Squire 11 has progressive looks and is specially designed for lighter weight but fully motivated freeride and freestyle rookies. An extensively improved, lightweight Triple Pivot Light toe piece features a distinctive Ice Off Rail to keep the sole free of snow and ice. A state-of-the-art Hollow Linkage heel with its wider boot holder reduces the step-in force by approximately 35%, even with GripWalk soles. All in all, the Squire 11 is very compact and, despite its GripWalk compatibility, only 24 mm high, which allows a very direct feel and ski control. Available in four colour combinations.
- AFD Guiding Plate:
- MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice!
- Anti Ice Rail:
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- TRIPLE PIVOT LIGHT 2 TOE:
- The newest generation of the Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe features the Anti Ice Rail to scratch off snow and ice below your boot soles. GripWalk-ready to fit alpine and GripWalk soles!
- Hollow Linkage 2 Heel:
- Newest generation of the Hollow Linkage Heel Improved step-in performance: 30% less step-in force + easier entry with GripWalk boots