The 16:10 + has the largest field of view of any Marker goggle, with a semi-frameless design that looks as good as it performs. With supersized spherical DUAL BIONOMIC lenses with NMT coating, the skier has a huge field of view. Its SUPERFIT frame with V-SPLIT NOSE adapts automatically to your face shape, so the goggles fit comfortably and securely every time. Marker's Clarity Mirror low light lens is included as a spare.
- All PLUS goggles come in a lightweight neoprene box with a zipper to make transport and storage easier. The soft lining protects the goggles, while the vent holes allow for quick moisture evaporation.
- Including one Clarity mirror lens for low-light conditions.
NMT OPTICS (3RD EYELID)
- MARKER has developed the revolutionary NMT OPTICS coating for all lenses (except 4:3). It works similarly to the extra membrane that many animals have to provide extra protection to their eyes. NMT OPTICS (Nictitating Membrane Technology) is an extremely scratch-resistant surface that always supplies the best possible visibility. It prevents water, grease or dust from sticking, and moisture wicks away immediately. Fingerprints, dust, and sweat have no surface to cling to and thus are easy to remove. Our NMT-coated lenses offer crystal-clear visibility for years.
DUAL BIONOMIC SPHERICAL LENSE
- MARKER DUAL BIONOMIC lenses are designed in a double-lens construction with an integrated thermal blocker. All lenses are oriented toward the curvature of the human eye to ensure that objects seen through the goggles look the way they really are. Unlike traditional, non-progressively tapered standard lenses, our lenses feature Bionomic Curve Lens Technology (quality class 1, ANSI Z87.1) that deliver undistorted light beams directly to the eye, which ensures 100% correct vision that doesn’t strain the eye.
Exterior lens (1)
- Depending on the goggles model, various materials are used to produce the exterior lens: all standard lenses are produced from robust polycarbonate and enhanced with an extremely scratch-resistant coating. They offer 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm. The polarized lenses on the high-end models are produced from TAC (Tri-Acetate Cellulose). This makes them ever lighter, clearer, and more scratch-resistant. TAC lenses offer world-class visibility as well as 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm.
Inner lens (2)
- The inner lens is made of acetyl cellulose and is compression molded against the spherical outer lens as part of a heating process. This ensures that the shapes are congruent for 100% undistorted vision. The anti-fog and anti-reflex coatings are ‘embedded’ in the lens to prevent them from rubbing off over the long term.
Thermal blocker (3)
- The interior lens also functions as a thermal blocker, creating an air barrier between the external and interior lenses. This thermal blocker compensates for differences in the temperatures, with the interior of the goggles constantly warm and dry – and fog-free.
MARKAIR VENT SYSTEM
- All goggle frames are outfitted with the progressive MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM. Design and airflow are engineered simultaneously so that there is perfect lens ventilation and the unobstructed flow of air is enabled along the helmet and its MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM. This keeps the inside of the lenses dry and fog-free. The breathable foam behind the inlets and outlets reliably resist the penetration of snow and moisture.
XDRY TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Extremely comfortable and extra soft! The three-layer Xdry construction helps produce an optimal fit and outstanding performance. The soft external fleece layer that touches the skin absorbs moistures and transports it away from the skin.
SUPERFIT FRAME DESIGN
- MARKER goggles stand out for their perfectly fitting form and top functionality. The shape of the goggles frames and the materials used in the goggles play a decisive role in this. We manufacture all SUPERFIT FRAMES from high-elastic ELASTOGRAN (Made in Germany), which means the goggles automatically hug the contour of the wearer’s face. ELASTROGRAN retains its full flexibility regardless of how cold it is outside. The MARKER V-SPLIT NOSE also helps ensure that these goggles fit like no other, as they adapt to the shape of the nose automatically, and seal without pinching or pressing.
SILICONE ANTI-SLIP COATED GOGGLE STRAPS
The high-quality, top-durability goggle straps distribute the pressure around the head for the perfect hold without irritating pressure points. Thanks to the heat applied silicone coating on the interior of the goggle straps, they sit rock-solid on any helmet for slip-free performance.
|Black / Green Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295070819||169353.15.04.3||24339|
|Magenta / Pink Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075265||169353.61.05.3||27138|
|Nightblue / Green Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075258||169353.81.04.3||27137|