Marker brings its most innovative helmet technology down to its smallest helmets. New for the 2020-21 season is the Bino XS and the Bino XXS, designed for the youngest skiers. The Bino XS and Bino XXS bring a new level of impact protection to those who are making their first tracks on the mountain. Both the Bino XS, with a circumference of 50 – 55 cm, and the Bino XXS, with a circumference of 45 – 49 cm offer a range of features normally found in more expensive adult helmets aimed at keeping the youngest skiers comfortable, including Marker's adjustable RTS fit system, Air Jam ventilation, fixed earpads, Xdry performance liners, and dual goggle clips to keep goggles from detaching and getting lost.
- Certification: CE-EN-1077-2007-Class-B
- Size: XXS: 45 – 49cm | XS: 50 – 55cm
- Weight: 350g
- Extra light and world-class quality: MARKER IN-MOLD helmets feature an extremely stable construction, formed under heat by compression molding an impact-resistant, rigid EPS core into a durable polycarbonate shell. This ensures an inseparable bond between the shell and the high impact dampening material. Additional polycarbonate outer layers in the lower parts of the helmet offer greater stability and protection. Because they are so light, IN-MOLD helmets are comfortable like no others.
MARKAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM
- Clear vision and a cool head. The complex MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM, used in all MARKER helmets, is the most advanced temperature regulation system available. It consists of a precisely calculated network of vent openings and air channels to combine the ventilation of the outer shell with interior channels of the EPS foam core. This allows the MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM to literally "draw" the warm, moist air out of the goggles, "sucking" it along the air channels and out of the helmet to reduce significantly any fogging of the goggles. At the same time, there is a constant and pleasant flow of air to cool the entire system and regulate it automatically. This ensures a cool head whatever the situation, without need for manual adjustments.
AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL
- The AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL allows for regulation of the airflow using a waterproof, folding interior lining. When the openings are closed, they provide a warm and dry air cushion that is especially helpful in keeping the head from getting chilled on cold days. On warm days the vents can be unblocked to generate maximum airflow within MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM.
- All MARKER IN-MOLD and HYBRID SHELL helmets have an additional polycarbonate plate on their lower edge for extra protection in the event of a side impact. This also protects the helmet against dings and dents during transport or daily usage. The various models come with 180°, 270° or 360° EDGE PROTECTION.
RTS FIT SYSTEM
- Rotate to size – there's no simpler way. The three-point construction on the rear of the head adapts to your personal head shape in seconds thanks to the adjustment dial. This translates not just into top wearing comfort, but also into a perfect yet pleasant fit. During a crash you want a helmet that sits just right and won't slide around, giving your head true protection.
XDRY PERFORMANCE LINING
- Technical performance lining that ensures optimal thermal efficiency. The textured material insulates against cold and, in the event of excess heat, the air is transported to the exterior. Beyond this, moisture is wicked outwards to prevent excessive sweating. Features: quickly removable and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
- For more side protection and higher durability.
2 SIDE GOGGLE CLIPS
|Blue w/Water Decal / XX-Small||821295074534||140221.89.XXS||210000027134|