Marker's F10 Tour is an ideal entry level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker's DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible to all kinds of alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
- One binding, two boot norms
- Whatever boot you wear, all Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Our fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing. The position prevents the binding from unwanted release and provides unparalleled security against an undesired "telemark" situation.
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
- The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional "clack" and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Brake width: 90mm
- Length adjustment: 265 – 325mm (Short), 305 - 365mm (Long)
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Stand Height||36 mm|
|Climbing Elevator||Titanium Climbing Aid: 7° and 13°|
|Recommended User Weight||< 264 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/White / Short||883295301645||7716S1.TC||13767|
|Black/White / Long||883295301652||7716S1.TD|