The ultra-light pin binding (245g w/o brake) offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38mm drill pattern. The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and integrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode.
- Integrated elastomers serve as visual aid and allow easy stepping in.
- Anti-ice pads prevent icing of toe and heel
- Length adjustment up to 15 mm (+/- 7.5 mm)
PERFECT HIKING UPHILL
- Only 245 g due to ultra light construction
- Easy to use climbing aid (0° / 5° / 9°)
- 0° walking mode for long, slightly elevated ascents
- Fast shift mode for super fast angle changes of the climbing aid
- Easy mounting of the crampon, available in 4 widths
PERFECT DOWNHILL RUN
- Perfect power transfer thanks to a 38 mm drill pattern
- Maximum stiffness due to carbon-reinforced toe components
- Length compensation of the ski flex
- Adjustable horizontal release with DIN-settings 4 - 9 or 6 - 12
- Fast and simple switching between hike and ride mode
- The optionally available brake comes in three different sizes for various ski widths (90 / 105 / 115 mm). It automatically locks in walking mode with the very first step and reactivates when switching back into riding mode. Their pronounced retraction brings the arms of the brake very close to the ski.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Climbing Elevator||Climbing Aid: 0° / 5° / 9°|
|Recommended User Weight||89 - 243 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Red / One Size||883295302451||7833S1.MA||210000033521|
|Black/Titanium / One Size||883295302444||7833S1.MB||13757|