When high tech design meets style and function, the result is a goggle with a wide peripheral field of vision and crystal-clear optics, thanks to the spherical DUAL BIONOMIC lenses and their high-quality NMT OPTICS coating. The MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM naturally ensures that the goggles maintain fog-free performance. The frameless design affords quick lens changes, and Marker's Clarity Mirror low light lens is included as a spare.
- All PLUS goggles come in a lightweight neoprene box with a zipper to make transport and storage easier. The soft lining protects the goggles, while the vent holes allow for quick moisture evaporation.
- Including one Clarity mirror lens for low-light conditions.
NMT OPTICS (3RD EYELID)
- MARKER has developed the revolutionary NMT OPTICS coating for all lenses (except 4:3). It works similarly to the extra membrane that many animals have to provide extra protection to their eyes. NMT OPTICS (Nictitating Membrane Technology) is an extremely scratch-resistant surface that always supplies the best possible visibility. It prevents water, grease, or dust from sticking, and moisture wicks away immediately. Fingerprints, dust, and sweat have no surface to cling to and thus are easy to remove. Our NMT-coated lenses offer crystal-clear visibility for years.
DUAL BIONOMIC SPHERICAL LENSE
- MARKER DUAL BIONOMIC lenses are designed in a double-lens construction with an integrated thermal blocker. All lenses are oriented toward the curvature of the human eye to ensure that objects seen through the goggles look the way they really are. Unlike traditional, non-progressively tapered standard lenses, our lenses feature Bionomic Curve Lens Technology (quality class 1, ANSI Z87.1) that deliver undistorted light beams directly to the eye, which ensures 100% correct vision that doesn’t strain the eye.
Exterior lens (1)
- Depending on the goggles model, various materials are used to produce the exterior lens: all standard lenses are produced from robust polycarbonate and enhanced with an extremely scratch-resistant coating. They offer 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm. The polarized lenses on the high-end models are produced from TAC (Tri-Acetate Cellulose). This makes them ever lighter, clearer, and more scratch-resistant. TAC lenses offer world-class visibility as well as 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm.
Inner lens (2)
- The inner lens is made of acetyl cellulose and is compression molded against the spherical outer lens as part of a heating process. This ensures that the shapes are congruent for 100% undistorted vision. The anti-fog and anti-reflex coatings are ‘embedded’ in the lens to prevent them from rubbing off over the long term.
Thermal blocker (3)
- The interior lens also functions as a thermal blocker, creating an air barrier between the external and interior lenses. This thermal blocker compensates for differences in the temperatures, with the interior of the goggles constantly warm and dry – and fog-free.
MARKAIR VENT SYSTEM
- All goggle frames are outfitted with the progressive MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM. Design and airflow are engineered simultaneously so that there is perfect lens ventilation and the unobstructed flow of air is enabled along the helmet and its MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM. This keeps the inside of the lenses dry and fog-free. The breathable foam behind the inlets and outlets reliably resist the penetration of snow and moisture.
MARKER HELMET/GOGGLE INTEGRATION
- Helmet and goggles must fuse together perfectly to work as one optimally functioning unit. To achieve this, MARKER products are 100% harmonized with one another. All helmets and goggles are designed to precisely tune into the shape of the other item and harmonize with its lines. This perfect adaptation is a requirement for optimal aerodynamic performance by helmet and goggles. The MarkAIR Channel ventilation system on the helmet, combined with the MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM on the goggles, ensures top performance and airflow. The ingenious system for air intake and outlet vents, combined with a network of channels in the helmet, reduces significantly goggle fogging and allows the wearer to customize the air circulation. The result: the temperature within the helmet is appropriate for both the exterior temperature and skier exertion levels.
XDRY TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Extremely comfortable and extra soft! The three-layer Xdry construction helps produce an optimal fit and outstanding performance. The soft external fleece layer that touches the skin absorbs moisture and transports it away from the skin.
|Black / Black Light HD|Clarity Mirror||821295070970||169318.104.22.168|
|Black / Green Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295070963||169356.15.04.2||15811|
|Black / Red Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075340||169356.15.02.2|
|Magenta / Pink Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075357||169356.61.05.2|
|Snow White / Blue HD Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075326||169356.02.12.2|
|Snow White / Pink Plasma Mirror|Clarity Mirror||821295075333||169356.02.05.2|