Don’t let the small size of the Squadron Junior fool you, Marker is bringing its most innovative lens technology down to a youth-sized goggle to help protect young eyes as they learn how to traverse the mountain. The Squadron Jr features a high-quality cylindrical lens for a wide peripheral view of the mountain, featuring 100 percent UV A/B/C technology as well as NMT Optics, which act to prevent dust and other obstructions from accumulating on the lens, to offer maximum protection against the sun’s rays. Also available with a Polarized lens, the Squadron Jr’s MarkAir ventilation system helps to prevent fogging, and Xdry Triple Layer Face Foam delivers an extra degree of comfort. The Squadron Jr. is paired with a 45mm goggle strap with silicone anti-slip coating and comes in a Microfiber goggle bag for safekeeping when not in use.
NMT OPTICS (3RD EYELID)
- MARKER has developed the revolutionary NMT OPTICS coating for all lenses (except 4:3). It works similarly to the extra membrane that many animals have to provide extra protection to their eyes. NMT OPTICS (Nictitating Membrane Technology) is an extremely scratch-resistant surface that always supplies the best possible visibility. It prevents water, grease or dust from sticking, and moisture wicks away immediately. Fingerprints, dust, and sweat have no surface to cling to and thus are easy to remove. Our NMT-coated lenses offer crystal-clear visibility for years.
DUAL BIONOMIC SPHERICAL LENSE
- MARKER DUAL BIONOMIC lenses are designed in a double-lens construction with an integrated thermal blocker. All lenses are oriented toward the curvature of the human eye to ensure that objects seen through the goggles look the way they really are. Unlike traditional, non-progressively tapered standard lenses, our lenses feature Bionomic Curve Lens Technology (quality class 1, ANSI Z87.1) that deliver undistorted light beams directly to the eye, which ensures 100% correct vision that doesn’t strain the eye.
Exterior lens (1)
- Depending on the goggles model, various materials are used to produce the exterior lens: all standard lenses are produced from robust polycarbonate and enhanced with an extremely scratch-resistant coating. They offer 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm. The polarized lenses on the high-end models are produced from TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose). This makes them ever lighter, clearer, and more scratch-resistant. TAC lenses offer world-class visibility as well as 100% UV A/B/C protection up to UV 400 nm.
Inner lens (2)
- The inner lens is made of acetyl cellulose and is compression molded against the spherical outer lens as part of a heating process. This ensures that the shapes are congruent for 100% undistorted vision. The anti-fog and anti-reflex coatings are ‘embedded’ in the lens to prevent them from rubbing off over the long term.
Thermal blocker (3)
- The interior lens also functions as a thermal blocker, creating an air barrier between the external and interior lenses. This thermal blocker compensates for differences in the temperatures, with the interior of the goggles constantly warm and dry – and fog-free.
MARKAIR VENT SYSTEM
- All goggle frames are outfitted with the progressive MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM. Design and airflow are engineered simultaneously so that there is perfect lens ventilation and the unobstructed flow of air is enabled along the helmet and its MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM. This keeps the inside of the lenses dry and fog-free. The breathable foam behind the inlets and outlets reliably resist the penetration of snow and moisture.
XDRY TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Extremely comfortable and extra soft! The three-layer Xdry construction helps produce an optimal fit and outstanding performance. The soft external fleece layer that touches the skin absorbs moisture and transports it away from the skin.
SUPERFIT FRAME DESIGN
- MARKER goggles stand out for their perfectly fitting form and top functionality. The shape of the goggles frames and the materials used in the goggles play a decisive role in this. We manufacture all SUPERFIT FRAMES from high-elastic ELASTOGRAN (Made in Germany), which means the goggles automatically hug the contour of the wearer’s face. ELASTROGRAN retains its full flexibility regardless of how cold it is outside. The MARKER V-SPLIT NOSE also helps ensure that these goggles fit like no other, as they adapt to the shape of the nose automatically, and seal without pinching or pressing.
SILICONE ANTI-SLIP COATED GOGGLE STRAPS
- The high-quality, top-durability goggle straps distribute the pressure around the head for the perfect hold without irritating pressure points. Thanks to the heat applied silicone coating on the interior of the goggle straps, they sit rock-solid on any helmet for slip-free performance.
|Black / Clarity Mirror||821295075463||140310.15.03.1|
|Black / Surround Mirror||821295075456||140310.15.01.1||27142|
|Snow White / Green Screen||821295075449||140310.02.24.1||27141|