Featuring an unrivaled strength-to-weight ratio, the Stance 102 is a directional carver designed to tear up anything the resort throws at it. Two titanal plates run the length of the ski to provide enhanced edge grip and release torsional stiffness for poppy, powerful turns and increased performance in groomed terrain.
- When a race-inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence-inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
Maneuverable and progressive
- A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create a damp, hard-charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip, and improves responsiveness.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon's proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||134mm – 102mm – 121mm (183cm)|
|Core||Full Poplar Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Grey / 183cm||193128298173||L41136200183183||210000032521|
|Black/Grey / 190cm||193128298180||L41136200190190||210000032522|