The Mantra 102 handles the days between storms with ease thanks to its new 3D Radius sidecut design, with three distinct radii that work together to allow an incredibly short turn on such a wide ski with no loss in float or stability. When it does start dumping the wider, 102mm chassis, Titanal Frame construction, and Tip and Tail Rocker design give you the float and maneuverability of a powder ski. This Western one ski quiver is sure to gain a huge following for this wider Mantra.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
3 RADIUS SIDECUT
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
BASE P-TEX 2100
- A sintered high-density and high-molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
|Profile||Tip and Tail Rocker|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Olive/Black / 170cm||821264680322||119402.170||210000024584|
|Olive/Black / 191cm||821264680308||119402.191||210000012817|