The Secret 102 gives expert female skiers the best possible blend of powder skiing and all-mountain ripping. The new 102mm chassis delivers the needed float for a powder day, and the three distinct radii in our new 3D Radius sidecut design work together to allow an incredibly short turn on such a wide ski with no loss in float or stability. A Full Sidewall construction and Tip and Tail rocker round out the design parameters in this newest of legendary women's freeride skis from Völkl's German engineers.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
3 RADIUS SIDECUT
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
BASE P-TEX 2100
- A sintered high-density and high-molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
|Light Green/Black / 156cm||821264680513||119412.156||24588|
|Light Green/Black / 170cm||821264680490||119412.170||12833|