The icon of Salomon’s QST line, the QST 106 is a favorite across the world. This year, Salomon revamped the ski's shape, complimenting the classic QST layup that you rely on for power and stability. The result? A ski that does it all with style and finesse - no matter the snow, no matter the terrain. Go ahead, make the mountain your playground.
The new design is slightly more tapered, with the widest points of the tip and tail closer to center. This allows for quick pivots, playful turn shapes, and agility.
The new QST 106 maintains a 106mm underfoot platform that excels when the snow gets deep. Longer rocker in the tip and tail make navigating face shots a breeze.
Power & Stability
A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. Cork inserts in the tip & tail eliminate chatter, offering a smooth, playful ride.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.