Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp 2022Specialized
In-Store Pickup Recommended - Please Call (403) 329-6099 for Info
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 32 km/h
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Wiring Harness:
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Rear Hub:
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Inner Tubes:
- Standard, Presta valve
- Front Hub:
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire:
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire:
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- Rear Derailleur:
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers:
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
- Front Brake:
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake:
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Seat Binder:
- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock:
- FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune