The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachemnts nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magents and a clever storage system. these attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds funtionaity to the already versitile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
- 17 functions: spoke wrentch; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten stem lock nut.
- Magents keep all bits in place.
- Ball dentent swivel head helps accesss hard-to-reach places.
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent.
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque.
- 68 grams
- 7075-T6 aluminum handles, CrV tool steel swivel head, S2 tool steel bits
- 146mm x 20mm x 9mm