We know that when it comes to purchasing new gear and equipment, sometimes it means having skis, snowboards, or bikes that now need a new home. Our trade-in program provides our customers the opportunity to bring in used equipment in good condition for credit towards their next ski, snowboard, or bike purchase. Used equipment can be re-circulated, reducing waste and sweetening the deal on your next purchase!
Our Trade and Upgrade Program offers the following benefits for the described items below:
Ski & Snowboard Equipment (Ski Completes, Boots, Poles, Snowboard completes, Snowboards, Snowboard Bindings)
- If equipment was purchased from any Alpenland location, get credit (up to half for Jr. Gear) of the previously paid value of the equipment towards the new equipment of same type. Credit can not exceed more than half the value of the new Jr. equipment being purchased. (Proof of previous purchase required). Adult equipment is eligible for trade-in value as per our discretion, based on age and condition.
- If equipment was purchased elsewhere, credit will be determined by staff at time of trade-in to be used towards the new equipment of same type. Credit will not exceed more than half the value of the new equipment being purchased.
- Credit value of trade-in equipment is determined at time of new equipment purchase, and is calculated as per staff discretion based on condition, quality, and demand for the items being traded in.
- Trade-In credit can only be used towards equipment as listed above (Ski Completes, Boots, Poles, Snowboard Completes, Snowboards, Snowboard Bindings)
Bicycles (Mountain Bikes, Cruiser Bikes, E-Bikes, Kids Bikes)
- Used bikes in good working condition (as per staff discretion) can be traded in for a credit value that can be put towards the purchase of a used or new bike in our inventory.
- Trade-in credit amount is determined by our staff based on condition, quality, and demand for the item being traded in.