The K2 Anthem 85 MV Ski Boots strike a fantastic balance between power and comfort, making them an excellent choice for progressing skiers.
- Last: 100 mm – Performance medium fit for people with normal width and volume feet.
- Fast Fit Entry – Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Flex: 85 – A moderate flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- LuxFit Pro – Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
Shell Materials & Design
- Cuff – PP (Polypropylene)
- Shell – TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane)
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- PowerLite Shell – The shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots.
- Cuff Alignment – Cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- GripWalk ISO 23223 Outsoles – Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.