Katana 108 offers 108mm under foot and a Titanal frame for the experienced and highly athletic freerider. If you're going really steep and fast off-piste you soon realize the benefit of the just 0.7mm thick Titanal frame that surrounds the highly stressed tip and tail areas, providing stability and shock absorption. Additionally, another 0.3mm Titanal sheet in the binding area provides the necessary rigidity and hold for the binding even under the toughest conditions. 108mm allows for maximum lift, especially off-piste.
In combination with the Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, the 3D radius sidecut allows a precise power transmission, uncompromised liveliness, and turning behavior which have not been possible with Titanal skis before.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Yellow / 170cm||821264704721||120400.170||210000029798|
|Black/Yellow / 177cm||821264704738||120400.177||210000027365|